Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bad News

*This is my cute Puppy Pooh*
*See so cute*

Today like normal go to work and at 11am something i received a call form my uncle he told me that my beloved Puppy Pooh has pass away that time i thought my uncle lie to me o just want to joke with me, n i told him that dun play la, he said seriously my Puppy Pooh died already on 20/12/07 . I cry also my puppy won't be back to me . I just can think that maybe now is the time for him to rest coz he already 9 years with us. Although u r away form us Puppy Pooh u r still my lovely dog n i won't forget that the happy time when u be with me n dear. When u naughty n be good boy i really love u a lot. Take Care my lovely PUPPY POOH I Will Miss U all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i wish to dedicate a song to u, name 蔷蔷.